Babyshower favor 'Ready to pop'


 
 
My best friend is expecting her second baby early March. A good reason to organize a nice babyshower. I'm looking forward to it, because I just became a mom myself and the babyshower is the first party I will attend after giving birth to our baby girl Hailey. It's also a reason to be creative again and spend time searching for jummie recipes. The creative part is covered by making 'ready to pop' favors. I bought packages microwave popcorn, used some tissue paper to wrap them, made labels with this tutorial;
http://lewisvillelove.blogspot.nl/2013/03/how-to-make-your-own-labels-using.html, searched for an image of a pregnant women silhouette and all brought it together in a nice package.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...